How to Cancel hear.com HORIZON
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your hear.com HORIZON subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your hear.com HORIZON subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel hear.com HORIZON Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel hear.com HORIZON subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "hear.com HORIZON".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling hear.com HORIZON subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel hear.com HORIZON subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel hear.com HORIZON Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "hear.com HORIZON" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to hear.com HORIZON will now be canceled.
Cancel hear.com HORIZON Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to hear.com HORIZON via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see hear.com HORIZON. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from hear.com HORIZON
Cancel hear.com HORIZON via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting hear.com HORIZON via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on hear.com HORIZON's Website
Another way of canceling hear.com HORIZON subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the hear.com HORIZON app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sivantos.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About hear.com HORIZON App
The indispensable app for all hear.com HORIZON hearing aid wearers. The HORIZON app allows you to discreetly control the pioneering hearing system from hear.com in complete comfort via your smartphone. Transfer multimedia content such as music or phone calls directly to the hearing aid, set different amplification programs and activate innovative functions such as SPEECH FOCUS, RELAX MODE, and the new PANORAMA EFFECT. Thanks to the simple, intuitive user interface, you'll be able to use it right from the start. Remote Control Control all functions and settings of your HORIZON hearing aid from the smartphone screen: • Volume • Hearing programs • Tonal balance • SPEECH FOCUS for particularly clear speech understanding • PANORAMA EFFECT for a unique 360° all-round listening experience • RELAX MODUS with relaxing soundscapes for stress relief Direct Streaming Transfer multimedia content directly to the hearing aid via Bluetooth connection*: • Music • TV sound • Audio books • Web content * only in combination with StreamLine Mic accessory Device information: • Battery status • Warning message • Statistics on device usage
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app