How to Cancel PointCare
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your PointCare subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your PointCare subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel PointCare Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PointCare subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PointCare".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PointCare subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PointCare subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PointCare Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PointCare" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PointCare will now be canceled.
Cancel PointCare Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PointCare via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PointCare. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PointCare
Cancel PointCare via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PointCare via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on PointCare's Website
Another way of canceling PointCare subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PointCare app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.hchb.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PointCare App
Homecare Homebase's PointCare application provides authorized clinical users of the HCHB Electronic Medical Record solution fast, accurate access to all clinical information to complete the patient visit in the home. Over 130,000 caregivers trust PointCare to deliver the fastest synch times in the industry every day, with "Start of Care" visits synching in under 2 minutes and most other updates are synching in under 30 seconds. Whether it's a tablet or phone, your caregivers can choose the simple, inexpensive handheld device that works best for them and you're free to choose the carrier partner that works best for your business. Devices work in a "store and forward" mode so your clinicians have the entire patient record at their fingertips. No need for constant connectivity -- and no interruption of visits -- even without a wireless signal. Our growing list of compatible handheld devices all offer the same level of connectivity to help make daily tasks faster, easier and more enjoyable. In fact, no matter which hardware you choose, you'll see a measurable increase in productivity and job satisfaction that comes with the Homecare Homebase solution.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app