How to Cancel DropMix
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your DropMix subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your DropMix subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel DropMix Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DropMix subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DropMix".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DropMix subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DropMix subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DropMix Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DropMix" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DropMix will now be canceled.
Cancel DropMix Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DropMix via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DropMix. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DropMix
Cancel DropMix via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DropMix via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on DropMix's Website
Another way of canceling DropMix subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DropMix app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.DropMix.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DropMix App
The DropMix app requires the DropMix Music Gaming System to play (DropMix Music Gaming System sold separately and includes the electronic DropMix board and 60 DropMix cards). Learn more at: www.DropMix.com DropMix is a dynamic and fast-paced music-mixing game. Players blend hit songs from award-winning artists to create mind-blowing mixes. Get together and face-off with friends to master the mix. No music-making skills required. The DropMix app controls the DropMix Music Gaming System from your compatible phone or tablet (see below for list of compatible devices and operating systems). You'll need the DropMix Music Gaming System to play (sold separately). Place DropMix cards on the DropMix board to quickly, awesomely blend songs. 3 ways to play with the DropMix app and Music Gaming System: - Freestyle: No rules. Just create sweet mixes! - Clash: Face off 1-on-1 or 2-on-2. Compete to control the mix! - Party: Play as a team to rack up points and beat the high score. Check www.DropMix.com for compatibility, availability, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates affect compatibility. The DropMix app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, and download app updates. The DropMix app is subject to app store terms and conditions. ©2017 Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DropMix, Harmonix and all related t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
No really a complaint. I started registering cards in my collection and have 5 cards that the dropmix board will not see anymore. Is there anyway to get replacements without having to buy the whole sets again?
— by Brian Trewitt on Apr 23 2021
Search for another app