How To Delete YouTube Studio Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your YouTube Studio account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the YouTube Studio app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with YouTube Studio completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete YouTube Studio Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by YouTube Studio. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting YouTube Studio via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with YouTube Studio.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify YouTube Studio of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete YouTube Studio's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of YouTube Studio on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete YouTube Studio from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting YouTube Studio app from an Iphone
If you want to delete YouTube Studios from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the YouTube Studio icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on YouTube Studio.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the YouTube Studio app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete YouTube Studio" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting YouTube Studio app from your Android device
To delete YouTube Studio from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on YouTube Studio.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the YouTube Studio app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the YouTube Studio app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
YouTube Studio Software Details
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere. FEATURES: * Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics * Filter and respond to comments * Get notifications when something important happens * Update video details including thumbnail images, monetization settings, and schedule dates * Manage playlists PERMISSIONS NOTICE: * Contac...