How To Cancel Google Japanese Input Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Japanese Input and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Japanese Input subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Japanese Input subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Japanese Input website
- Alternatives to Google Japanese Input
Cancel Google Japanese Input Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Japanese Input subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Japanese Input".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Japanese Input subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Japanese Input subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Japanese Input Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Japanese Input" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Japanese Input will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Japanese Input Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Japanese Input via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Japanese Input. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Japanese Input
Cancel Google Japanese Input Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Japanese Input via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Japanese Input's Website
Another way of canceling Google Japanese Input subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Japanese Input app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.google.co.jp/intl/ja/ime/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Japanese Input App
Google Japanese Input, optimized for Android devices. Featuring a rich and relevant vocabulary set and convenient conversion capability to increase the efficiency of Japanese Input. [Features] - Rich and relevant vocabulary set. We have extracted all the right words from our desktop version to cover all the mobile use case: from writing an email to looking up a map and writing something on your favorite social network site and so on. -- Places: [東京都中央卸売市場] [秋葉原ラジオ会館] [立山黒部アルペンルート] -- Celebrity : [徳川光圀] [織田信秀] -- Foreign words : [Android（あんどろいど）]...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app