How To Cancel Gmail Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Gmail and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Gmail subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Gmail subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Gmail website
- Alternatives to Gmail
Cancel Gmail Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Gmail subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Gmail.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Gmail subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Gmail subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Gmail store Gmaillication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Gmail Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Gmail" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gmail will now be canceled.
Cancel Gmail Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gmail via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gmail. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gmail
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Gmail Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gmail via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Gmail's Website
An alternate way of canceling Gmail subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Gmail app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://support.google.com/mail/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=2451697&parent=2451730&ctx=topic and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Gmail App
Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly. With the Gmail app you get: • An organized inbox - Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first. • Less spam - Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free. • 15GB of free storage - You won’t need to delete messages to save space. • Multiple account support - Use both Gmail and non-...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Hello, i recently downloaded the app Unblur Photo Cam - Dizzy on the 10/4/2021 i was completely unaware of the annual purchase i remember purchasing the app for $2.99 weekly but then i wasnt happy with the app and deleted it when i checked my account $49.99 was taken from my account!! i didnt even know there was an annual option im not happy because i did not even use the app for more than a day and i dont plan on using it ever again im happy for yout to take the $3 but $50 is way too much for less then 10 minutes
thankyou and hope you have a day
— by Adisa Assadullah on Apr 12 2021
Bonjour, je veux arrêter mon abonnement de keto.diet. Merci de me répondre si c'est fait.
— by tafini chantal on Jan 27 2021
My mobile device is another device
— by Mahaz on Sep 18 2020
Search for another app