How To Cancel Google My Maps Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google My Maps and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google My Maps subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google My Maps subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google My Maps website
- Alternatives to Google My Maps
Cancel Google My Maps Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google My Maps subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google My Maps".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google My Maps subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google My Maps subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google My Maps Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google My Maps" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google My Maps will now be canceled.
Cancel Google My Maps Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google My Maps via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google My Maps. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google My Maps
Cancel Google My Maps Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google My Maps via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google My Maps's Website
Another way of canceling Google My Maps subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google My Maps app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.google.com/mymaps and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google My Maps App
Google My Maps is your way to keep track of the places that matter to you. Easily make custom maps to remember your favorite places, explore new cities, or plan great vacations. MAKE THE MAP YOUR OWN Personalize your custom maps and take them with you anywhere. Search for new places to save to the map or drop a pin right where you're standing. SHARE YOUR WORLD Need a way to show your friends around town? Make a map of your favorite places and become a virtual tour guide. You can even collaborate and make great maps together. ALL YOUR MAPS WHERE YOU NEED THEM Start making a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app