How To Cancel Goldman Sachs Events Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Goldman Sachs Events and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Goldman Sachs Events subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Goldman Sachs Events subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Goldman Sachs Events website
- Alternatives to Goldman Sachs Events
Cancel Goldman Sachs Events Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Goldman Sachs Events subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Goldman Sachs Events".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Goldman Sachs Events subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Goldman Sachs Events subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Goldman Sachs Events Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Goldman Sachs Events" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Goldman Sachs Events will now be canceled.
Cancel Goldman Sachs Events Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Goldman Sachs Events via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Goldman Sachs Events. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Goldman Sachs Events
Cancel Goldman Sachs Events Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Goldman Sachs Events via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Goldman Sachs Events's Website
Another way of canceling Goldman Sachs Events subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Goldman Sachs Events app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.gatherdigital.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Goldman Sachs Events App
The Goldman Sachs Events app provides the latest information on various firm events to registered attendees. With just one download, you can browse event sessions, speakers, logistics and other resources from Goldman Sachs.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app