How To Delete Motorola Gallery Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Motorola Gallery account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Motorola Gallery app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Motorola Gallery completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Motorola Gallery Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Motorola Gallery. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Motorola Gallery via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Motorola Gallery.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Motorola Gallery of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Motorola Gallery's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Motorola Gallery on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Motorola Gallery from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Motorola Gallery app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Motorola Gallery from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Motorola Gallery icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Motorola Gallery.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Motorola Gallery app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Motorola Gallery" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Motorola Gallery from your Android phone
To delete Motorola Gallery from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Motorola Gallery.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Motorola Gallery app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Motorola Gallery app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Motorola Gallery Software Details
View and share your photos and videos in an immersive, full-screen experience. Easily personalize your photos with frames, filters and more in just a few taps. Create a Highlight Reel - a collection of your photos and videos set to music, and easily share it with friends and family. Highlight Reels are available on Moto X Pure Edition, Moto X Style, Moto X Play, Moto X (1st and 2nd gen.), DROID Turbo, DROID Turbo 2, Moto Maxx/Turbo and Moto X Pro. Face Recognition: Tag people appearing in photos and videos, and organize them automatically. Create a single highlight reel from different e...