How to Cancel Pocket Drummer 360
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Pocket Drummer 360 subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Pocket Drummer 360 subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Pocket Drummer 360 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pocket Drummer 360 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pocket Drummer 360".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pocket Drummer 360 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pocket Drummer 360 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pocket Drummer 360 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pocket Drummer 360" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pocket Drummer 360 will now be canceled.
Cancel Pocket Drummer 360 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pocket Drummer 360 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pocket Drummer 360. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pocket Drummer 360
Cancel Pocket Drummer 360 via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pocket Drummer 360 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Pocket Drummer 360's Website
Another way of canceling Pocket Drummer 360 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pocket Drummer 360 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.galaticdroids.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pocket Drummer 360 App
This drum kit uses the compass in your phone to really place you in the middle of a full 360 degrees of drums. You can physically spin around to play different drums and percussion instruments. So pull up a swivel chair, sit yourself down, then you can turn and play with a great set of 3D drums over an amazing 360 degrees of action. There's a conventional drum kit, electronic drums, symbols, percussion instruments, tubular bells and a massive gong. We've also add different sets of sounds to cater for all the drummers out there. So place yourself in the middle of this virtual reality drum kit, twist and spin to bash along with your favourite tunes. Play responsibly, play safe, sit down and don't get too dizzy. If your phone isn't equipped with a compass, or if you prefer not to look silly spinning around in your swivel chair then simply use the tilt action instead … but its not nearly as much fun :-) If the compass does not seem to function correctly then try rotating your device in a figure of 8, and turning it over or calibrate it in your settings screen. However the compass in some devices simply does not function correctly and will never work no matter how many times you calibrate it, don't worry you can easily switch to the tilt mode instead. Download Pocket Drummer 360 now and have fun bashing along with your favourite tunes.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app