How To Cancel Find My Friends Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Find My Friends and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Find My Friends subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Find My Friends subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Find My Friends website
- Alternatives to Find My Friends
Cancel Find My Friends Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Find My Friends subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Find My Friends".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Find My Friends subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Find My Friends subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Find My Friends Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Find My Friends" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Find My Friends will now be canceled.
Cancel Find My Friends Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Find My Friends via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Find My Friends. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Find My Friends
Cancel Find My Friends Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Find My Friends via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Find My Friends's Website
Another way of canceling Find My Friends subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Find My Friends app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.lready.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Find My Friends App
Find My Friends is a premier location-sharing app that helps you: • Find your friends on a map • Share your location with your friends • Chat with friends • Get info -- on ETA, exact location, etc. • Share news -- about a great new restaurant opening, store sale, etc. • Get directions Whether you’re shopping for a new outfit, camping in the great outdoors or enroute to a party, the Find My Friends GPS functionality makes it easy to locate your friends in real-time. Real-time location sharing is important! Consider two scenarios: Will your habitually late friend make it to the m...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Cancel and return my money
— by Anda Moreira on Mar 01 2021
Search for another app