How to Cancel Founders FCU
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Founders FCU – Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Founders FCU – Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Founders FCU Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Founders FCU – Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Founders FCU – Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Founders FCU – Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Founders FCU – Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Founders FCU Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Founders FCU – Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Founders FCU will now be canceled.
Cancel Founders FCU Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Founders FCU – Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Founders FCU – Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Founders FCU
Cancel Founders FCU via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Founders FCU – Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Founders FCU's Website
Another way of canceling Founders FCU – Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Founders FCU – Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.foundersfcu.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Founders FCU – Mobile Banking App
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE and FREE access to your accounts from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android phone - anytime, anywhere. • Check your account balances. • View recent account activity and transactions. • Transfer money between your Founders accounts. • Transfer money to other Founders members through Founders Pay. • Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.* • Pay non-Founders members via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address. • View and pay bills with Founders Bill Pay. • Locate Founders offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria. • View account statements. • View and redeem CURewards® points. • Temporarily block and unblock your Founders Debit and Credit Cards. • Initiate Stop Payment requests. *Not all accounts are eligible for this service. Only members in good standing that have the option to deposit a check within Founders Mobile App are eligible. How do I download and activate the Founders Mobile App on my smartphone or tablet? You can download the app directly from the App Store or Google Play. Is the Founders Mobile App secure? To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we incorporate multiple security features in TouchID: • All transactions are encrypted. • Authentication required with every TouchID interaction. • No personal or financial information stored on your device. Why is the application asking permission to access some of my phon...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app