How to Cancel EverCheck Wallet
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your EverCheck Wallet subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your EverCheck Wallet subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel EverCheck Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel EverCheck Wallet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "EverCheck Wallet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling EverCheck Wallet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel EverCheck Wallet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel EverCheck Wallet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "EverCheck Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EverCheck Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel EverCheck Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EverCheck Wallet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EverCheck Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EverCheck Wallet
Cancel EverCheck Wallet via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EverCheck Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on EverCheck Wallet's Website
Another way of canceling EverCheck Wallet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the EverCheck Wallet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.evercheck.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About EverCheck Wallet App
EverCheck Wallet was designed for busy healthcare professionals who need a simple way to manage their licenses, certifications, and registrations. With Wallet, you can manage your licenses in one place and send updates to your employer easily. See which licenses, certifications, and registrations your employer is tracking for your role. If you renewed your license and need to provide your employer with the details, EverCheck Wallet gives you the power to send those details digitally. Need help keeping track of what's coming due for renewal? Get reminded of upcoming deadlines via email and push notification. This way, you can renew on time, every time. EverCheck Wallet is your personal license management tool.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app