How To Cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Send Anywhere (File Transfer) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Send Anywhere (File Transfer) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Send Anywhere File Transfer website
- Alternatives to Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
Cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Send Anywhere (File Transfer)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Send Anywhere (File Transfer) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Send Anywhere (File Transfer)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Send Anywhere File Transfer will now be canceled.
Cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Send Anywhere (File Transfer) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Send Anywhere (File Transfer). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Send Anywhere File Transfer
Cancel Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Send Anywhere (File Transfer) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Send Anywhere (File Transfer)'s Website
Another way of canceling Send Anywhere (File Transfer) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://send-anywhere.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Send Anywhere (File Transfer) App
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing ▶ Features • Transfer any file type without altering the original • All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer • Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet • Share files to multi-people at once via a link • Transfer files to a specific device • Reinforced file encryption (256-bit) ▶ Send Anywhere PLUS • Upload maximum 50GB files at once • Create 1TB My link • Set expiration date as you want • Limit download count and more.. ▶ When to use Send Anywhere! • When moving photos, videos,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app