How to Cancel Epic Haiku
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Epic Haiku subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Epic Haiku subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Epic Haiku Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Epic Haiku subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Epic Haiku".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Epic Haiku subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Epic Haiku subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Epic Haiku Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Epic Haiku" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Epic Haiku will now be canceled.
Cancel Epic Haiku Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Epic Haiku via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Epic Haiku. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Epic Haiku
Cancel Epic Haiku via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Epic Haiku via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Epic Haiku's Website
Another way of canceling Epic Haiku subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Epic Haiku app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.epic.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Epic Haiku App
Haiku provides authorized clinical users of Epic’s Electronic Health Record with secure access to clinic schedules, hospital patient lists, health summaries, test results and notes. Haiku also supports In Basket access. Your organization needs to license Haiku and be on Epic’s 2012 version or later and will determine the exact feature set and any applicable charges for your use of Haiku. If you are unsure whether you can use Haiku, please contact your administrative staff.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app