How to Cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App will now be canceled.
Cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App
Cancel Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App's Website
Another way of canceling Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hmg.com.sa/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib App App
Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Application is a free and provides a wide range of Electronic Services to all Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Services Group's Clients. The Application reflects the medical group focus on quality services and commitment towards providing premier healthcare services and Cutting Edge technology to its valued patients. Also please note that this app has functionality to book appointments for Covid-19 Testing & the results can be accessed in the "Lab Results" option of the patient's Medical File. This app requires following permissions as well: GPS Location to show the nearest hospitals & ER Locations from your location. Bluetooth permission is to connect blood pressure & blood sugar devices with the app to analyze the data. Camera permission is to enable virtual consultation between patient & doctor. Calendar permission to set reminders for Virtual & Normal Appointments. Audio permission is to access voice command features. Wifi state permission is to connect to HMG Wifi when you visit the hospital. Read & write external storage to upload images & documents in E-Referral function. Physical Activity permission to read heart rate, steps & distance from your smart watch & send it to your doctor. The Application supports the Arabic & English Languages and has the following features: • Open a new medical file • Online Appointment Booking & rescheduling • Online Appointment Booking for Covid-19 Test • Add and manage family files • Insurance approval st...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app