How To Cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Feedly - Smarter News Reader and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Feedly - Smarter News Reader subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Feedly - Smarter News Reader subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Feedly website
- Alternatives to Feedly - Smarter News Reader
Cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Feedly - Smarter News Reader.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Feedly - Smarter News Reader subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Feedly - Smarter News Reader store Feedly - Smarter News Readerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Feedly - Smarter News Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Feedly will now be canceled.
Cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Feedly - Smarter News Reader via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Feedly - Smarter News Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Feedly
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Feedly - Smarter News Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Feedly - Smarter News Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Feedly - Smarter News Reader's Website
An alternate way of canceling Feedly - Smarter News Reader subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Feedly - Smarter News Reader app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://feedly.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Feedly - Smarter News Reader App
Your central place to organize, read, and share the information you need to stay ahead of the next big trend in your industry. Every day, millions of professionals and passionate learners use Feedly on their phones and tablets to follow the blogs, magazines, and other sources that matter to them. With Feedly, you can easily organize all your publications, blogs, YouTube channels, and more in one place and consume and share more efficiently. No more zig zagging. All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format. People use Feedly to read blogs, learn new...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app