How To Delete Feedly - Smarter News Reader Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Feedly - Smarter News Reader account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Feedly - Smarter News Reader app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Feedly - Smarter News Reader completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Feedly - Smarter News Reader
Delete Feedly - Smarter News Reader Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Feedly - Smarter News Reader. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Feedly - Smarter News Reader via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Feedly .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Feedly of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Feedly - Smarter News Reader's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Feedly - Smarter News Reader on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Feedly - Smarter News Reader from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Feedly - Smarter News Reader app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Feedly - Smarter News Readers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Feedly - Smarter News Reader icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Feedly - Smarter News Reader.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Feedly - Smarter News Reader app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Feedly - Smarter News Reader" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Feedly - Smarter News Reader app from your Android device
To delete Feedly - Smarter News Reader from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Feedly - Smarter News Reader.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Feedly - Smarter News Reader app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Feedly - Smarter News Reader app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Feedly - Smarter News Reader Software Details
Your central place to organize, read, and share the information you need to stay ahead of the next big trend in your industry. Every day, millions of professionals and passionate learners use Feedly on their phones and tablets to follow the blogs, magazines, and other sources that matter to them. With Feedly, you can easily organize all your publications, blogs, YouTube channels, and more in one place and consume and share more efficiently. No more zig zagging. All the content comes to you in one place, in a clean and easy-to-read format. People use Feedly to read blogs, learn new...