How To Cancel Twitter Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Twitter and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Twitter subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Twitter subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Twitter website
- Alternatives to Twitter
Cancel Twitter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Twitter subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Twitter.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Twitter subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Twitter subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Twitter store Twitterlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Twitter Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Twitter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Twitter will now be canceled.
Cancel Twitter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Twitter via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Twitter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Twitter
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Twitter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Twitter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Twitter's Website
An alternate way of canceling Twitter subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Twitter app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169915 and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Twitter App
Join the conversation! Twitter is your go-to social media app and the source for what's happening in the world. Tweets cover trending topics from world news to local news, celebrity gossip to sports and gaming, politics to fun stories that go viral, if it happens in the world, it is trending now on Twitter. Find friends, share your opinion, gain followers or follow influential people - every voice can impact the world! Join over 2 BILLION users worldwide! Tweet, Retweet, Reply to Tweets, Share or Like all that’s trending now! Retweet, chat privately or go big and initiate a group conversat...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I want to cancel Avatoon (Avatar). I do not want to be charged $59.99! 2/9/2021
— by Janice Blower on Feb 09 2021
hello i have a problem with my lamp and although it no longer switches on it stays off and i cannot switch it on any longer.
1 year old
Lamp type: A65-cct
electricity is on the lamp
— by Kyrian Weiß on Jan 15 2021
Search for another app