How To Cancel NexusPay Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of NexusPay and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NexusPay subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your NexusPay subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NexusPay website
- Alternatives to NexusPay
Cancel NexusPay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel NexusPay subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on NexusPay.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling NexusPay subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel NexusPay subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the NexusPay store NexusPaylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel NexusPay Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "NexusPay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NexusPay will now be canceled.
Cancel NexusPay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NexusPay via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NexusPay. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NexusPay
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel NexusPay Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NexusPay via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NexusPay's Website
An alternate way of canceling NexusPay subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the NexusPay app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.dutchbanglabank.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About NexusPay App
NexusPay from Dutch-Bangla Bank is the first fully cardless solution in Bangladesh. NexusPay works with all bank cards including Nexus, Visa, MasterCard, Dutch-Bangla Bank Agent Banking and Rocket Mobile Banking. Offers: ✔ Over 10,000 shops accept NexusPay ✔ Download multiple cards and use them when you want to ✔ Send money for free to anyone ✔ Send money for free to ANY and ALL mobile phone numbers ✔ Online discounts ✔ Get notified instantly of all NexusPay discounts and offers Features: ✔ Full QR and NFC payments across the entire DBBL network ✔ Cardless ATM withdrawal (rollo...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app