How To Cancel Dashlane - Password Manager Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Dashlane - Password Manager and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dashlane - Password Manager subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Dashlane - Password Manager subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dashlane website
- Alternatives to Dashlane - Password Manager
Cancel Dashlane - Password Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Dashlane - Password Manager subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Dashlane - Password Manager.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Dashlane - Password Manager subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Dashlane - Password Manager subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Dashlane - Password Manager store Dashlane - Password Managerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Dashlane - Password Manager Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Dashlane - Password Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dashlane will now be canceled.
Cancel Dashlane - Password Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dashlane - Password Manager via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dashlane - Password Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dashlane
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Dashlane - Password Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dashlane - Password Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dashlane - Password Manager's Website
An alternate way of canceling Dashlane - Password Manager subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Dashlane - Password Manager app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.dashlane.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Dashlane - Password Manager App
Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier. Every password, everywhere - Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere - Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems - Create secure passwords with Password Generator - Share passwords safely and conveniently - Import your passwords easily from Chrome Log in automatically - Autofill the...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Can you delete my Dashlane Account? Thanks! (Email: [email protected])
— by extracrt on Apr 27 2021
Search for another app