How To Cancel Comic Trim Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Comic Trim and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Comic Trim subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Comic Trim subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Comic Trim website
- Alternatives to Comic Trim
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Comic Trim subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Comic Trim".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Comic Trim subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Comic Trim subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Comic Trim" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Comic Trim will now be canceled.
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Comic Trim via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Comic Trim. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Comic Trim
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Comic Trim via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Comic Trim's Website
Another way of canceling Comic Trim subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Comic Trim app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Comic Trim App
A simple and light comics viewer and Manga that analyzes the pages and allows you to view a vignette after another in full screen. Not all types of comics allow the division into vignettes, must have a uniform edge and be isolated from other vignettes. Supported formats: CBZ, CBR, RAR, ZIP, Image folders and PDF (PDF only for Android L or higher). Exchange of comics with other registered users (all anonymously) FREE version: - organization in folders - download metadata from www.goodreads.com - access to the Golden Age Comics sites - possibility to hide folders - n...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hello, I just got the paid version of the app and love it. However, I just got an SD card to store all of my comics and can't seem to read them from the sd card in the app
— by Christopher D Borden on Jul 21 2021
Search for another app