How To Cancel Comic Trim Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Comic Trim and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Comic Trim subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Comic Trim subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Comic Trim website
- Alternatives to Comic Trim
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Comic Trim subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Comic Trim.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Comic Trim subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Comic Trim subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Comic Trim store Comic Trimlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Comic Trim" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Comic Trim will now be canceled.
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Comic Trim via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Comic Trim. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Comic Trim
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Comic Trim Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Comic Trim via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Comic Trim's Website
An alternate way of canceling Comic Trim subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Comic Trim app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Comic Trim App
A simple and light comics viewer and Manga that analyzes the pages and allows you to view a vignette after another in full screen. Not all types of comics allow the division into vignettes, must have a uniform edge and be isolated from other vignettes. Supported formats: CBZ, CBR, RAR, ZIP, Image folders and PDF (PDF only for Android L or higher). Exchange of comics with other registered users (all anonymously) FREE version: - organization in folders - download metadata from www.goodreads.com - access to the Golden Age Comics sites - possibility to hide folders - n...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app