How To Delete Comic Trim Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Comic Trim account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Comic Trim app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Comic Trim completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Comic Trim Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Comic Trim. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Comic Trim via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Comic Trim.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Comic Trim of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Comic Trim's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Comic Trim on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Comic Trim from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Comic Trim app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Comic Trims from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Comic Trim icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Comic Trim.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Comic Trim app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Comic Trim" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Comic Trim app from your Android device
To delete Comic Trim from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Comic Trim.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Comic Trim app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Comic Trim app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Comic Trim Software Details
A simple and light comics viewer and Manga that analyzes the pages and allows you to view a vignette after another in full screen. Not all types of comics allow the division into vignettes, must have a uniform edge and be isolated from other vignettes. Supported formats: CBZ, CBR, RAR, ZIP, Image folders and PDF (PDF only for Android L or higher). Exchange of comics with other registered users (all anonymously) FREE version: - organization in folders - download metadata from www.goodreads.com - access to the Golden Age Comics sites - possibility to hide folders - n...