How To Cancel Sex Offender Search Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Sex Offender Search and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sex Offender Search subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Sex Offender Search subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sex Offender Search website
- Alternatives to Sex Offender Search
Cancel Sex Offender Search Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Sex Offender Search subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Sex Offender Search.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Sex Offender Search subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Sex Offender Search subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Sex Offender Search store Sex Offender Searchlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Sex Offender Search Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Sex Offender Search" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sex Offender Search will now be canceled.
Cancel Sex Offender Search Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sex Offender Search via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sex Offender Search. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sex Offender Search
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Sex Offender Search Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sex Offender Search via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sex Offender Search's Website
An alternate way of canceling Sex Offender Search subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Sex Offender Search app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.lready.org and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Sex Offender Search App
The Sex Offender Search app helps keep you and your family safe by displaying recent crimes and sex offenders on an easy to view map that arms you with a better knowledge of your surroundings. Crime & Offender Map Markers Add important family locations, like your home or child's school, to the map and Sex Offender Search will show markers that designate the location of identified sex offenders and crimes so you can be more aware. Through the app you can also set up alerts so you're notified when new offender activity takes place in your area. Sex Offender Search is also a great tool...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app