How To Cancel STARZ Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of STARZ and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your STARZ subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your STARZ subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on STARZ website
- Alternatives to STARZ
Cancel STARZ Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel STARZ subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "STARZ".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling STARZ subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel STARZ subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel STARZ Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "STARZ" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to STARZ will now be canceled.
Cancel STARZ Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to STARZ via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see STARZ. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from STARZ
Cancel STARZ Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting STARZ via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on STARZ's Website
Another way of canceling STARZ subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the STARZ app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.starz.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About STARZ App
CLAIM YOUR SPECIAL OFFER NOW! ONLY $5/MO FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS! Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and shows and watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere on your Fire Tablet or stream whenever you want on your Fire TV. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price. If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through the app and claim our special offer ($5/mo for 6 months). No other subscription to any other service is required....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app