How To Cancel Pixel Painter Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Pixel Painter and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pixel Painter subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Pixel Painter subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pixel Painter website
- Alternatives to Pixel Painter
Cancel Pixel Painter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Pixel Painter subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Pixel Painter.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Pixel Painter subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Pixel Painter subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Pixel Painter store Pixel Painterlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Pixel Painter Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Pixel Painter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pixel Painter will now be canceled.
Cancel Pixel Painter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pixel Painter via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pixel Painter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pixel Painter
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Pixel Painter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pixel Painter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pixel Painter's Website
An alternate way of canceling Pixel Painter subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Pixel Painter app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://gbd3e3109.app-ads-txt.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Pixel Painter App
Pixel Art Online! Become the best painter in the universe in this colorful online game! Do you like drawing and playing charades? Then this game is for you! Kids love to draw, so we made the best drawing app for kids! How to play Draw and Guess mode? - Choose the word - Draw it so the others could guess it - Try to guess the word if you are not drawing How to play the Battle of Painters mode: The round starts and you get given a theme, the goal is to make a drawing based on the given theme in 5 minutes using a bunch of tools like pencil, eraser, spray, square and circle shapes...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app