How to Cancel BMJ Best Practice
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your BMJ Best Practice subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your BMJ Best Practice subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel BMJ Best Practice Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BMJ Best Practice subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BMJ Best Practice".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BMJ Best Practice subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BMJ Best Practice subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BMJ Best Practice Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BMJ Best Practice" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BMJ Best Practice will now be canceled.
Cancel BMJ Best Practice Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BMJ Best Practice via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BMJ Best Practice. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BMJ Best Practice
Cancel BMJ Best Practice via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BMJ Best Practice via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BMJ Best Practice's Website
Another way of canceling BMJ Best Practice subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BMJ Best Practice app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bestpractice.bmj.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BMJ Best Practice App
Updated daily, BMJ Best Practice provides healthcare professionals with the latest evidence-based clinical decision support information. It's available offline, which means clinical decision support can be accessed anytime, anywhere. This app can be downloaded by those who have access to the BMJ Best Practice website, and have already set-up a username and password. Don’t have a subscription? Download the app and access a free 7 day trial. The app provides: - Fast access to the latest guidance on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and prevention - 500+ patient leaflets - 250+ medical calculators - Guidance videos on common clinical procedures - Automatic CME/CPD activity tracking Your feedback helps to inform future developments. At BMJ, we have a user-centered product development process, which means that we enhance the product based on what our customers, and our users tell us they need and want. As a result, we have introduced features such as ‘night mode’ and patient leaflets to the app. If you have a question or want to provide feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Thank you!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app