How to Cancel Veggie Garden Planner
Learn how to cancel Veggie Garden Planner subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Veggie Garden Planner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Veggie Garden Planner".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Veggie Garden Planner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Veggie Garden Planner Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Veggie Garden Planner" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Veggie Garden Planner will now be canceled.
Cancel Veggie Garden Planner Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Veggie Garden Planner" or "Bento Software" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Veggie Garden Planner
Cancel Veggie Garden Planner via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Veggie Garden Planner's Website
- Visit their website - https://bentosoftware.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Veggie Garden Planner App
The Veggie Garden Planner provides you with clearly arranged information that you need to quickly compose your vegetable garden patch. Before purchase we provide a free download so you can see for yourself what value the app provides. Choose vegetables that harmonise well together. You will find information regarding good/bad neighbor plants for each vegetable. For your chosen garden composition you get tabular overviews to quickly determine sowing/harvest times, and which interactions exist between vegetables. As an bonus feature, you can visually arrange your vegetable patch with our Patch Plan Editor - with vital information regarding planting distance & good/bad neighbors at your fingertips. Note regarding the climate zone: The seedtimes and harvesttimes are adjusted to hardiness zones USDA 7-8 (e.g. Atlanta, Seattle or Central Europe). Please adapt accordingly.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app