How to Cancel StuffKeeper
Learn how to cancel StuffKeeper: Home inventory subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel StuffKeeper Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "StuffKeeper: Home inventory".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "StuffKeeper" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel StuffKeeper Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "StuffKeeper: Home inventory" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to StuffKeeper will now be canceled.
Cancel StuffKeeper Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "StuffKeeper: Home inventory" or "StuffKeeper" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from StuffKeeper
Cancel StuffKeeper via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on StuffKeeper's Website
- Visit their website - https://stuffkeeper.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About StuffKeeper: Home inventory App
StuffKeeper - Home inventory organizer It's an app that makes storing and finding things easy - things that you don't use often, but that can come in handy at any moment. For example: tools, seasonal clothes, various accessories, spare parts, household items, etc. We often "misplace" such things because we don't remember where we put them or who we gave them to. The search for these things can take a long time, and sometimes we just buy the new ones. Stuff Keeper not only helps you find and store your stuff - it also saves your money! Pack your things in your phone and don't misplace them anymore. App also makes life easier for people with various memory disorders, information overload, ADHD, etc.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app