How to Delete Veggie Garden Planner Completely
Learn how to delete your Veggie Garden Planner account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Veggie Garden Planner Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Veggie Garden Planner:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Veggie Garden Planner account, contact Veggie Garden Planner via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Veggie Garden Planner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Veggie Garden Planner on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Veggie Garden Planner".
3. Delete Veggie Garden Planner on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Veggie Garden Planner" and Click "Uninstall".
Veggie Garden Planner Product Details
The Veggie Garden Planner provides you with clearly arranged information that you need to quickly compose your vegetable garden patch. Before purchase we provide a free download so you can see for yourself what value the app provides. Choose vegetables that harmonise well together. You will find information regarding good/bad neighbor plants for each vegetable. For your chosen garden composition you get tabular overviews to quickly determine sowing/harvest times, and which interactions exist between vegetables. As an bonus feature, you can visually arrange your vegetable patch with our Patch Plan Editor - with vital information regarding planting distance & good/bad neighbors at your fingertips. Note regarding the climate zone: The seedtimes and harvesttimes are adjusted to hardiness zones USDA 7-8 (e.g. Atlanta, Seattle or Central Europe). Please adapt accordingly.