How To Cancel Barclays US Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Barclays US and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barclays US subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Barclays US subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barclays US website
- Alternatives to Barclays US
Cancel Barclays US Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Barclays US subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Barclays US.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Barclays US subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Barclays US subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Barclays US store Barclays USlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Barclays US Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Barclays US" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barclays US will now be canceled.
Cancel Barclays US Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barclays US via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barclays US. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barclays US
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Barclays US Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barclays US via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barclays US's Website
An alternate way of canceling Barclays US subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Barclays US app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.barclaysus.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Barclays US App
It is easier than ever to securely access your account regardless of where you are with the Barclays App for Android™. Pay your bill, check your balance and transactions, see account activity, manage alerts, and much more. FEATURES - Now access your complimentary FICO® Credit Score any time - Set up your Username and Password log in credentials so you can manage your account on the go - Go paperless! Cut down on clutter and enroll in paperless statements easily from the app - Use Peek for a quick-view of key account information before you log in - With Purchase planner you can estima...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app