How to Cancel Axis
Learn how to cancel Axis Mobile - Corporate subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Axis Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Axis Mobile - Corporate".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Axis" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Axis Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Axis Mobile - Corporate" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Axis will now be canceled.
Cancel Axis Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Axis Mobile - Corporate" or "Axis Bank Ltd." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Axis
Cancel Axis via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Axis's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.axisbank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Axis Mobile - Corporate App
Axis Mobile - Corporate is our official Corporate Mobile Banking Application. It is an exclusive app for our Corporate Internet Banking customers to oversee and execute daily transactions digitally, 24x7. It is safe, secure and convenient to use with a host of features to control your business accounts and finances at the tip of your fingers. Features available in the app: Manage Accounts- • Your Current Account balance and Statements • Your PCFC and EBRD accounts • Deposits created with the Bank • Loan Accounts and outstanding balances • Commercial Cards Transactions- • Add your Payee and initiate Single Payment through RTGS, NEFT, Axis to Axis accounts and IMPS • Transact within your linked Axis Bank accounts or to other Axis Bank accounts • Approve GST transactions in Single or Bulk • View and authorize Single, Bulk, Host to Host (H2H) and Trade Transaction(s) Service Requests- You can initiate the service requests like Email ID update for your account, Scheme Update for your account, Create FD and Update Positive Pay details. Self Service- • Unlock Account: Now unlock your ID instantly on your own in case you have locked it with incorrect login attempts • Re-Trigger Credentials: Know your login credentials in case you have misplaced your earlier SMS or e-Mail • Super Admin: Authorized Signatories can create access for their “Maker” and “Viewer” users immediately View or Email reports for- • Transactions, Alerts, GST summary, FD receipt For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Corporate Internet Banking, please contact your Relationship Manager or your Nodal Branch or write to [email protected] or call 18605004971 (Available 24x7). To know more about Corporate Internet Banking, Click Here and for Mobile-Corporate, please Click Here
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app