How To Cancel Smart Home Manager Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Smart Home Manager and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Smart Home Manager subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Smart Home Manager subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Smart Home Manager website
- Alternatives to Smart Home Manager
Cancel Smart Home Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Smart Home Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Smart Home Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Smart Home Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Smart Home Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Smart Home Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Smart Home Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smart Home Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Smart Home Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smart Home Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smart Home Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smart Home Manager
Cancel Smart Home Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smart Home Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Smart Home Manager's Website
Another way of canceling Smart Home Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Smart Home Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1207739 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Smart Home Manager App
Check out the incredible new version of Smart Home Manager! AT&T’s Smart Home Manager gives you more ways than ever to personalize and manage your home network. As an AT&T Internet customer, you can customize your home Wi-Fi network and get a complete view from your smartphone. You can troubleshoot with one intuitive, user-friendly interface that provides tips and tools in real-time. Sign in with your AT&T Internet User ID and password to get started! · Enjoy clear, technician-free troubleshooting · Easily view and update your Wi-Fi network name and password ·...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app