How To Cancel ASUS Gallery Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of ASUS Gallery and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ASUS Gallery subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your ASUS Gallery subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ASUS Gallery website
- Alternatives to ASUS Gallery
Cancel ASUS Gallery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel ASUS Gallery subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on ASUS Gallery.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling ASUS Gallery subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel ASUS Gallery subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the ASUS Gallery store ASUS Gallerylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel ASUS Gallery Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "ASUS Gallery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ASUS Gallery will now be canceled.
Cancel ASUS Gallery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ASUS Gallery via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ASUS Gallery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ASUS Gallery
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel ASUS Gallery Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ASUS Gallery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ASUS Gallery's Website
An alternate way of canceling ASUS Gallery subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the ASUS Gallery app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.asus.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About ASUS Gallery App
ASUS Gallery is a great application for your photos and videos viewing. You can explore photos in many different ways, – e.g. People, Locations, and Scenes – and manage your photos with customized tags. Enjoy the fun and amazing feelings that important moments bring to your life. UI modification We modify the UI design to show Photos, Album and Moments separately, and revised the contents of the options menu too. So that you can use Gallery more conveniently, find photos more quickly, and enjoy Gallery’s new feature more easily. Photo timeline view Photos are displayed in timeline sequ...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app