How To Cancel Calculator - unit converter Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Calculator - unit converter and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Calculator - unit converter subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Calculator - unit converter subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Calculator website
- Alternatives to Calculator - unit converter
Cancel Calculator - unit converter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Calculator - unit converter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Calculator - unit converter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Calculator - unit converter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Calculator - unit converter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Calculator - unit converter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Calculator - unit converter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Calculator - unit converter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Calculator - unit converter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Calculator - unit converter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Calculator
Cancel Calculator - unit converter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Calculator - unit converter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Calculator - unit converter's Website
Another way of canceling Calculator - unit converter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Calculator - unit converter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.asus.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Calculator - unit converter App
Calculator is now available for all Android devices running version 4.1 and above! Make easy calculations with ASUS Calculator. This app has simple yet intuitive interface that lets you calculate fast, smooth, and easy. It provides all kinds of features that meet your calculating needs and demands. Key features * Unit converter Conversion of Length, area, weight, volume, speed * Basic or root operators ＋, －, ×, ÷ * Swipe left/right to switch views Swipe left for standard mode, swipe right for other operators * Standard mode/Scientific mode Tilt to switch between standard mo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app