How To Cancel Incredibox Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Incredibox and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Incredibox subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Incredibox subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Incredibox website
- Alternatives to Incredibox
Cancel Incredibox Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Incredibox subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Incredibox".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Incredibox subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Incredibox subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Incredibox Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Incredibox" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Incredibox will now be canceled.
Cancel Incredibox Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Incredibox via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Incredibox. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Incredibox
Cancel Incredibox Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Incredibox via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Incredibox's Website
Another way of canceling Incredibox subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Incredibox app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.incredibox.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Incredibox App
Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers. Choose your musical style among 8 impressive atmospheres and start to lay down, record and share your mix. Part game, part tool, Incredibox is above all an audio and visual experience that has quickly become a hit with people of all ages. The right mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity makes Incredibox ideal for everyone. And because it makes learning fun and entertaining, Incredibox is now being used by schools all over the world. How to play? Easy! Drag and drop icon...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app