How to Cancel Acorns
Learn how to cancel Acorns: Save & Invest subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Acorns Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Acorns: Save & Invest".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Acorns" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Acorns Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Acorns: Save & Invest" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Acorns will now be canceled.
Cancel Acorns Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Acorns: Save & Invest" or "Acorns" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Acorns
Cancel Acorns via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Acorns's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.acorns.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Acorns: Save & Invest App
Acorns is how you save and invest for your future. Over 20 million downloads! Get started in minutes, and give your money a chance to grow in the background of life. “Investing is now made for everyone.” - Forbes (1) FINANCIAL WELLNESS SYSTEM™ + INVEST FOR YOUR FUTURE - Invest spare change with automatic Round-Ups®, and invest in the background of life with Recurring Investments. Your money is automatically invested into one of our diversified, ETF portfolios, built by experts. Plus, easily invest up to 5% of your Acorns Invest portfolio in a Bitcoin-linked ETF to diversify your portfolio even further. + INVEST FOR RETIREMENT - Save for retirement with our easy IRA options, featuring SEP, Traditional, and Roth plans. In under 2 minutes, we'll recommend an IRA account for you. + INVEST FOR YOUR KIDS - Get Acorns Early, our UTMA / UGMA investment account for kids. Multiple kids included. Custom rewards for families. Invest automatically into a diversified, ETF portfolio, built by experts. + BANK SMARTER - Get an Acorns Checking account and a heavy metal debit card that invests when you spend and automatically invests a portion of every paycheck. Get paid up to 2 days early when you set up direct deposit with Acorns Checking. Set an Emergency Fund goal and automatically start saving a piece of each paycheck for those surprise expenses. + EARN REWARDS - Shop 15,000+ brands and receive bonus investments, search MILLIONS of jobs in our Job Finder, and earn exciting referral bonuses. The more you earn, the more you can save and invest! Plus, try our Acorns Earn Chrome Extension to easily, automatically earn investment rewards while you shop from your browser on your phone. + GROW YOUR KNOWLEDGE - Custom financial literacy content right in your app. SAVE and INVEST RESPONSIBLY WITH A MISSION-LED PARTNER MISSION: With benevolence and courage, we look after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming, beginning with the empowering, proud step of micro-investing. INVESTING PHILOSOPHY: The time-tested power of compounding, diversification, and sticking with it gives your money a chance to grow long term. BACKED BY: Investors like Blackrock, CNBC, PayPal, Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Harvey, and Ashton Kutcher. SECURITY: Bank-level security and data encryption. NO HIDDEN FEES Starts at $3 a month. We bundle our products, tools, and education into straightforward subscription tiers so you can stay focused on investing for the long-term. From acorns, mighty oaks do grow. Download Acorns now and grow your oak! ————————————— Sources: 1. https://bit.ly/3iSAjhs 2. https://abcn.ws/3jOsv1n 3. https://on.wsj.com/2ClgzU8
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app