How To Cancel Baby Name Together Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Baby Name Together and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Baby Name Together subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Baby Name Together subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ba website
- Alternatives to Baby Name Together
Cancel Baby Name Together Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Baby Name Together subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Baby Name Together".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Baby Name Together subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Baby Name Together subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Baby Name Together Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Baby Name Together" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Baby Name Together Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Baby Name Together via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Baby Name Together. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ba
Cancel Baby Name Together Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Baby Name Together via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Baby Name Together's Website
Another way of canceling Baby Name Together subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Baby Name Together app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.babynametogether.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Baby Name Together App
Are you fed up with spending hours searching for baby names without ever agreeing with your spouse? Do you hate spending time scouring websites? Want to find a fun and easy way to pass the time when travelling? Then "Baby Name Together" is the app for you! 😭 😱 Create your list of favorite names and allow the app to compare it with your spouse's list. No more headaches or endless discussions... Choose THE perfect name from the short list of matching names. 😎 🎉 💕 How it works? 1/ 🔗 Both parents install the app. on their phone or tablet, and link their accounts through their email addre...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app