How To Cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of AKUN.biz Online Cash Book and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AKUN.biz Online Cash Book subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your AKUN.biz Online Cash Book subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AKUN biz Online Cash Book website
- Alternatives to AKUN.biz Online Cash Book
Cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on AKUN.biz Online Cash Book.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling AKUN.biz Online Cash Book subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the AKUN.biz Online Cash Book store AKUN.biz Online Cash Booklication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "AKUN.biz Online Cash Book" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AKUN biz Online Cash Book will now be canceled.
Cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AKUN.biz Online Cash Book via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AKUN.biz Online Cash Book. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AKUN biz Online Cash Book
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel AKUN.biz Online Cash Book Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AKUN.biz Online Cash Book via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AKUN.biz Online Cash Book's Website
An alternate way of canceling AKUN.biz Online Cash Book subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the AKUN.biz Online Cash Book app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.akun.biz and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About AKUN.biz Online Cash Book App
AKUN.biz is an Online Cash Book application, a simple financial accounting app. AKUN functions as the cash expense and income recorder. This can be used for personal, family, enterprises, small entrepreneurship, freelancers, organizations, communities, and even committee teams. AKUN is very user-friendly. Cash flow records can be done only in a few taps. The features are very easy to be understood. Just record the expense and income, and see the report. That’s all! AKUN.biz helps controlling daily financials. A tool of success for business and personal. How much is the income per month?...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app