How to Cancel Macquarie
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Macquarie Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Macquarie Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Macquarie Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Macquarie Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Macquarie Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Macquarie Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Macquarie Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Macquarie Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Macquarie Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Macquarie will now be canceled.
Cancel Macquarie Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Macquarie Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Macquarie Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Macquarie
Cancel Macquarie via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Macquarie Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Macquarie's Website
Another way of canceling Macquarie Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Macquarie Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.macquarie.com.au and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Macquarie Mobile Banking App
The Macquarie Mobile Banking app makes managing your money simple and convenient. Set budgets, upload receipts, search transactions and more, all from the palm of your hand. Manage your money easily Complete your everyday banking such as making payments, transferring money and accessing statements Safely check your account balances without logging in with Quick View Set budgets in an instant, then see how you're tracking at a glance Search transactions using everyday language by typing questions such as: "How much did I spend at Woolworths this year?” Activate your Macquarie cards and set PINs in just a few taps Stay alert and in control Set up real time notifications to receive alerts about your account activity Customise your notifications so you’re receiving alerts that are important to you If you’re travelling overseas or shopping from an international retailer, the alert will show the spend amount in both the local currency and Australian dollars, so you can be certain of how much you spent For even greater control, set up actionable push notifications with Macquarie Authenticator to approve or deny online transactions and account activity before they’re processed A more detailed transaction history Each time you make a transaction, it’s automatically categorised into groups such as groceries, travel, leisure, or technology to help you better understand your spending Not good at keeping receipts or warranties? Simply take a photo of them with your phone and upload...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app