How To Cancel NoRoot Firewall Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of NoRoot Firewall and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NoRoot Firewall subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your NoRoot Firewall subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NoRoot Firewall website
- Alternatives to NoRoot Firewall
Cancel NoRoot Firewall Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NoRoot Firewall subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NoRoot Firewall".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NoRoot Firewall subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NoRoot Firewall subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NoRoot Firewall Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NoRoot Firewall" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NoRoot Firewall will now be canceled.
Cancel NoRoot Firewall Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NoRoot Firewall via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NoRoot Firewall. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NoRoot Firewall
Cancel NoRoot Firewall Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NoRoot Firewall via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NoRoot Firewall's Website
Another way of canceling NoRoot Firewall subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NoRoot Firewall app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://norootfirewall.weebly.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NoRoot Firewall App
Firewall WITHOUT ROOT. Host name/domain name filtering, simple interface, fine-grained access control and no suspicious permissions on the firewall app itself. * TO LTE USERS * NoRoot Firewall may not work on LTE because it NoRoot Firewall currently doesn't support IPv6. I'm working on the fix. NoRoot Firewall requires NO ROOT. It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button. NoRoot Firewall allows you to create filter rules based o...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app