How to Delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art Completely
Learn how to delete your Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art account, your personal data and also delete the Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art from your Android phone
To delete Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art Software Details
1. Photo Lab boasts one of the vastest collections of stylish and funny photo effects: more than 900 effects to date! Fantastic face photo montages, photo frames, animated effects, and photo filters are here for you to enjoy.
2. you don't need a pro photo editor to add some style to your images with various photo filters such as Black&White, Neon Glow, Oil Painting and many others.
3. Make your image look creative in seconds without using a professional editor and set it as a contact icon, a wallpaper, send a signed virtual postcard to a friend or share it to any social network.
4. If you didn't find a particular photo effect in the library, contact the team and you might see it in the next update.
5. a new smart (and quick) way to turn any photo into an artwork - choose from over 50 pre-set styles.
6. Almost a dozen of new photo frames and effects is added with each update.