How To Delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset
Delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sundroid .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sundroid of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset from your Android phone
To delete Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sundroid: Sunrise and Sunset Software Details
No ads. No trackers. No spyware. No in-app purchases. Free and open source. Sundroid calculates sunrise and sunset times, moonrise and moonset times, lunar phase, and planet rise and set times for any date and any location on Earth. This is a newly rebuilt version of an app last available on Google Play in 2015, and most of the features that were once included in Sundroid Pro will be made available for free over the coming months, if supporting them on current phones is possible. Landscape and tablet support is temporarily disabled - we're working on that! Features --------- *...