How To Delete MyRadar Weather Radar Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MyRadar Weather Radar account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MyRadar Weather Radar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MyRadar Weather Radar completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MyRadar Weather Radar
Delete MyRadar Weather Radar Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyRadar Weather Radar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyRadar Weather Radar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyRadar Weather Radar.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyRadar Weather Radar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MyRadar Weather Radar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyRadar Weather Radar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyRadar Weather Radar from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MyRadar Weather Radar app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MyRadar Weather Radars from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyRadar Weather Radar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyRadar Weather Radar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyRadar Weather Radar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyRadar Weather Radar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MyRadar Weather Radar app from your Android device
To delete MyRadar Weather Radar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyRadar Weather Radar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyRadar Weather Radar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyRadar Weather Radar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyRadar Weather Radar Software Details
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, yet powerful weather app that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated live radar, with radar loop lengths of up to two hours. This basic functionality provides the quickest way to get a fast snapshot of the weather on-the-go, and it's what has made MyRadar so successful over the years. Check your phone and get an instant assessment of the weather that will impact your day. In addition to the live radar, MyRadar has a...