How To Delete The Economist. Weekly issue Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your The Economist. Weekly issue account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the The Economist. Weekly issue app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with The Economist. Weekly issue completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like The Economist. Weekly issue
Delete The Economist. Weekly issue Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Economist. Weekly issue. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting The Economist. Weekly issue via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with The Economist Weekly issue.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify The Economist Weekly issue of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete The Economist. Weekly issue's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of The Economist. Weekly issue on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete The Economist. Weekly issue from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting The Economist. Weekly issue app from an Iphone
If you want to delete The Economist. Weekly issues from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the The Economist. Weekly issue icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on The Economist. Weekly issue.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the The Economist. Weekly issue app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete The Economist. Weekly issue" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting The Economist. Weekly issue app from your Android device
To delete The Economist. Weekly issue from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on The Economist. Weekly issue.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the The Economist. Weekly issue app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the The Economist. Weekly issue app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
The Economist. Weekly issue Software Details
Get the weekly edition of The Economist magazine delivered to your phone. Free to download, with a small selection of articles available to read without charge each week. Subscribers receive full access to the entire weekly edition, with downloadable audio narration available for all articles. The Economist is an award-winning, trusted filter on global affairs, offering in-depth analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. It covers every region of the world and a panoramic range of issues, from the US election race and the rise of aut...