How To Delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse
Delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PicPac Stop Motion TimeLapse.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PicPac Stop Motion TimeLapse of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse from your Android phone
To delete PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Software Details
★★★★★★ PicPac - Pack your Pictures into Stop Motion Movies. Stop motion animation and time lapse in one app. Add audio and music easily. No upload to server or PC.★★★★★★ * Note: user login is only required when you share your video to Youtube. * ++ Use your gallery photos, gallery videos (broken down to pictures), or capture time-lapse photos to create stop motion / timelapse videos and animations. You can also do Hyperlapse. ++ Hands-free sound-controlled in Timelapse Manual mode. Simply make a loud sound and a photo will be taken! ++ Add voice or music to your stop motion ++ No uplo...