How To Cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PicPac Stop Motion TimeLapse website
- Alternatives to PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse
Cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PicPac Stop Motion TimeLapse will now be canceled.
Cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PicPac Stop Motion TimeLapse
Cancel PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse's Website
Another way of canceling PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://picpac.tv and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PicPac Stop Motion & TimeLapse App
★★★★★★ PicPac - Pack your Pictures into Stop Motion Movies. Stop motion animation and time lapse in one app. Add audio and music easily. No upload to server or PC.★★★★★★ * Note: user login is only required when you share your video to Youtube. * ++ Use your gallery photos, gallery videos (broken down to pictures), or capture time-lapse photos to create stop motion / timelapse videos and animations. You can also do Hyperlapse. ++ Hands-free sound-controlled in Timelapse Manual mode. Simply make a loud sound and a photo will be taken! ++ Add voice or music to your stop motion ++ No uplo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app