How To Delete World Clock & Widget Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your World Clock & Widget account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the World Clock & Widget app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with World Clock & Widget completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like World Clock & Widget
Delete World Clock & Widget Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by World Clock & Widget. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting World Clock & Widget via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with World Clock Widget.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify World Clock Widget of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete World Clock & Widget's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of World Clock & Widget on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete World Clock & Widget from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting World Clock & Widget app from an Iphone
If you want to delete World Clock & Widget from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the World Clock & Widget icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on World Clock & Widget.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the World Clock & Widget app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete World Clock & Widget" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete World Clock & Widget from your Android phone
To delete World Clock & Widget from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on World Clock & Widget.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the World Clock & Widget app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the World Clock & Widget app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
World Clock & Widget Software Details
Simple and easy to use world clock application & widget. If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title: (1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it. (2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock". (3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK". Features: * Customizable widget background. * Multiple clocks support. * Quick search for locations. * Displaying 12H or 24H clock format. * Optional display of date