How to Delete Video Star Editor Completely
Learn how to delete your Video Star Editor account, your personal data and also delete the Video Star Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Video Star Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Video Star Editor Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Video Star Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Video Star Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Video Star Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Video Star Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Video Star Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Video Star Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Video Star Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Video Star Editor app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Video Star Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Video Star Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Video Star Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Video Star Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Video Star Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Video Star Editor from your Android phone
To delete Video Star Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Video Star Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Video Star Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Video Star Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Video Star Editor Software Details
1. Enjoy creating likes videos and adding some magic effects on video star editor, the new host of beautiful effects and filters.
2. Download Video star editor and effects to create an amazing tiktok music video .
3. - Personalize you video clips by adding effects and filters by your creation.
4. - Make the coolest Video and add a super slow motion to your Clips and videos.
5. Video Star editor is the most powerful video editing and video maker on android app.
6. - Merge multiple videos into one and use a Pro crop video timmer.