How to Delete Booksy Completely
Learn how to delete your Booksy for Customers account, your personal data and also delete the Booksy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Booksy for Customers completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Booksy Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Booksy for Customers. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Booksy for Customers via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Booksy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Booksy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Booksy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Booksy for Customers on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Booksy for Customers from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Booksy app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Booksy for Customers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Booksy for Customers icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Booksy for Customers.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Booksy for Customers app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Booksy for Customers" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Booksy from your Android phone
To delete Booksy for Customers from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Booksy for Customers.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Booksy for Customers app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Booksy for Customers app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Booksy for Customers Software Details
1. • Opportunities to Save: Book with businesses offering Happy Hour deals, Flash Sales, and Last Minute Discounts.
2. • Easy Rebooking: Favorite past service providers making it easy to find them and book again.
3. Access calendars, services, prices, reviews, and photos with the freedom to book as you please.
4. • Verified Reviews Only: Booksy takes reviews seriously, and only allows customers to review a business if they’ve completed a service there.
5. • 24/7 Online Booking: With real-time availability, book when you want.
6. When making time for beauty and wellness is already a challenge, booking appointments for those things shouldn’t be.
7. Book on the bus, book at work, book when you can’t sleep in the middle of the night.